Petice proti přejmenování letiště Ruzyně na letiště V. Havla.

Quoted post

Nepřihlášený uživatel

#5176 Re:

2012-03-07 10:45

He funeral was decent. You know how many people die around the globe each second, we do not even know their names, and they do not even get buried.

Odpovědi

Nepřihlášený uživatel

#5183 Re: Re: "He" funeral... (ha-ha-ha)

2012-03-09 22:30:31

#5176: - Re:

"He" funeral, or THE funeral (you mongrel) ...?! and WHAT funeral, anyway /?/... (Did you mean Havel's funeral)?

Remember, The funeral was paid for by all Czechs... and the price (I am sure)... was HIGHLY INDECENT /!/, especially...

because people paid it for HIGHLY INDECENT MAN /!/ and THAT's the fact... and THAT's WHY it was such a POOR SHOW /!/.

In short: Havel /for foreign powers/ just played the role of a "useful idiot" (just like Masaryk in 1918, or Gottwald in 1948)!

(If history repeats itself, than... Poor Czechs)!  And to name the airport... after Mickey Mouse!

Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right,             which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world.

Všichni lidé, kdekoliv na světě, shrbení, avšak mající moc, mají právo povstat a svrhnout stávající vládu a vytvořit novou, která jim vyhovuje lépe. To je to nejcennější - a nejposvátnější - právo, právo, které, jak doufáme a věříme, osvobodí svět.

Abraham Lincoln

I have two great enemies, the Southern Army in front of me, and the bankers in the rear. Of the two, the one at my rear is my greatest foe. As a most undesirable consequence of the war, corporations have been enthroned, and an era of corruption in high places will follow. The money power will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until the wealth is aggregated in the hands of a few, and the Republic is destroyed.

Mám dva velké nepřátele, jižní armádou před sebou a bankéře v zádech. Z těchto dvou je mým největším nepřítelem ten za mými zády. Jako nanejvýš nežádoucí důsledek války byly na trůn dosazeny korporace a bude následovat éra korupce na nejvyšších místech. Moc peněz bude usilovat o prodloužení své vlády tím, že bude působit na předsudky lidí, dokud bohatství nebude nashromážděno jen v rukou několika a dokud republika nebude zničena.

Abraham Lincoln

A system can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive "treason" from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. The "traitor" moves amongst those within the gates freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself, for the "traitor" appears not a "traitor" ? He speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a system, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of its nations, he infects the body politics so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear. Beware, beware, beware...

Systém dokáže přežít své hlupáky a dokonce i ty ambiciózní. Ale nemá obranu proti vnitřní zradě. Nepřítel před branami je méně nebezpečný, neboť o něm víme a své úmysly neskrývá. Zrádce na druhé straně žije volně mezi námi, jeho lstivý, úlisný šepot vane všemi uličkami a pronikne až k těm, kteří vládnou, jenže zrádce nezní jako zrádce. Hovoří jazykem svých obětí, nosí jejich tvář a používá jejich argumenty. Hraje na nízkost svých bližních, kterou mají hluboko v duši všichni. Napadne samotné srdce systému a postihne jej hnilobou. Pracuje v tajnosti a neviděn, nakazí politiky způsobem, kterému nedokáží vzdorovat. Vražda nahání méně hrůzy než zrada. Pozor, pozor, pozor...

Marcus Tullius Cicero 42 př.n.l.