Petice pro zachování památníku československých pilotů RAF

Nepřihlášený uživatel

/ #175

2014-10-23 18:40

Well over 40 years, I have been researching into the history of the Czechoslovak airmen in the R.A.F, interviewing them, at their homes, and corresponding with them abroad. 

In all these meetings, what has always stuck out to me, was their loyalty, pride, and determination they had for their country, and their desire they had to rid their country, of the Nazi tyranny, whether they lived or died. Some never did see that day. those that did survive, were victors, for a short period, and a new enemy arrived in the country, which once again oppressed this patriotic band of men and women. Communism did what the Nazi’s failed to achieve! In the late 1980’s, communism failed, and their country, was free again. 

Now the hero’s of their country, have finally been accepted for their sacrifices and this Lion Monument, has been erected at Klarov in Prague. It appears that the minority of people are against it! WHY? It has been erected, money paid, then the objections.. What are these people thinking of!!?? 

Please, can you leave it where it is, as a reminder of their sacrifices, on their behalf. I question the patriotism of the opposition! This is another situation where the minority rule the majority. 

Do the correct thing, and leave it alone, and in peace.. 

This is from someone who deeply cares about them....

Barry Jaroslav  Kudlacek. (Son of P/O Jaroslav Kudláček)