Petice za vstup dětí všech pracujících v ČR do systému zdravotního pojištění

Petice za vstup dětí všech pracujících v ČR do systému zdravotního pojištění / Oznámení / Public health insurance for non EU kids - signed by the president / Komentáře

Michal

2023-06-08 17:40

🎉          

Nepřihlášený uživatel

2023-06-08 17:43

Здорово! Спасибо, Инесса!

Nepřihlášený uživatel

2023-06-08 18:01

Hi, yes it is true the insurance agents are trying to trap people into paying the insurance for one year although they need the insurance only for a few months. Two of my friends were already fooled by them. My son has insurance coverd till August and my wife and I wanted to pay the insurance for 6 months and we were told by pvzp that children under the of 3 years can't obtain insurance policy less than one year. If anyone has an advice how to proceed in this case we would be very grateful for any advice. Thanks in advance.

Nepřihlášený uživatel

2023-06-08 18:15

You have done a great job, I have paid mine till next year October since that is when his pvzp insurance will expire but at least I am glad the money I was saving aside for next year 47.000, I cN use it for something else...so does that mean my employer will deduct every month, from next year, towards my kids insurance from my salary?

Nepřihlášený uživatel

2023-06-09 02:51

Это здорово!!!!!
Ina Vasilevskaya

Autor této petice

#6 Re:

2023-06-09 12:19

#3: -  

I am so sorry that you and your friends have had your share of dirty PVZP insurance practices :(

It is not true that children under 3 must have a contract for 12 months minimum - it is definitely possible to conduct a contract for 6 months only through PVZP website. Please try there, and if it doesn't work for you I will help you communicate with PVZP to secure an insurance till end of 2023 only.

Ina Vasilevskaya

Autor této petice

#7 Re:

2023-06-09 12:22

#4: -  

The insurance premiums for kids won't be deducted from salary, you will be transferring money to the public health insurance company you registered your kid with (VoZP, OZP, ZP MV ČR, RBP, VZP etc) every month yourself.

You also don't have to register your child with the same public health insurance company that you have. My advice is to look at the benefits programs and choose one that works better for you :)

Placená propagace

Tuto petici nabídneme 3000 lidí.

Zjistit více...