Petice za referendum o vystoupení z Evropské unie

Quoted post

Nepřihlášený uživatel

#13520 globalista otevrene

2017-04-07 15:08

For more than a century, ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure - one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it. (David Rockefeller's autobiography 'Memoirs')

Brzy nastane globální transformace. Vše co potřebujeme, je velká krize a národy uznají nový světový řád. (David Rockefeller)

Odpovědi

Kazatel

#13524 Re: globalista otevrene

2017-04-07 17:14:43

#13520: - globalista otevrene 

Transformace ještě nezačla 

Ten Žid už je v pekle D.Rockefeler ty globalista promiň ale musím se zasmát :-D :-)) ty si loutka jen atrapa v pozadí co má svůj úděl jak D.Rockefeler, Jan Pavel II,a Benedikt XVI ten umírá to tě čeká taky.

BUDOUCNOST Zemí 21století 

Asi těžko vše bude rozmetano,nezůstane tu kámen na kameni,vše bude zničeno.Bude hlad,zemětřesení,mor,atd 

Galatským 1,6-10

.10Jde mi o přízeň u lidí, anebo u Boha? Snažím se zalíbit lidem? Kdybych se stále ještě chtěl líbit lidem, nebyl bych služebníkem Kristovým.